Cisco Live schedule
By stretch | Friday, June 26, 2009 at 4:14 p.m. UTC
I was really hoping to have an article on control plane protection (CoPP) ready for today but I need to run some more extensive tests. In lieu of content I present my (tentative) Cisco Live schedule for next week:
- 1:00 PM-3:00 PM - BRKAGG-1001 - Introduction to Cisco WiMAX Broadband System
- 3:30 PM-5:30 PM - BRKRST-2264 - Multicast Maintenance
- 5:30 PM-8:30 PM - World of Solutions 20th Anniversary Reception
- 7:30 AM-9:30 AM - BRKARC-2001 - Cisco ASR1000 Series Routers' System & Solution Architectures
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM - GENKEY-5501 - Opening Keynote and Welcome Address with John Chambers
- 12:00 PM-2:00 PM - BRKAGG-2004 - Architecting for IPv4-Exhaustion & IPv6 Deployment in Broadband Networks
- 2:30 PM-3:30 PM - GENSSN-5641 - Partner Super Session: Intel
- 4:00 PM-6:00 PM - BRKOPT-1200 - IPv6 security for Service Providers
- 8:00 AM-10:00 AM - BRKSEC-2000 - Secure Enterprise Design
- 10:30 AM-11:30 AM - GENKEY-5564 - Cisco Technology Keynote with Padmasree Warrior
- 12:00 PM-2:00 PM - BRKSEC-2201 - Emerging Threats
- 4:00 PM-6:00 PM - BRKSEC-2204 - What Can Enterprises Learn as Security Practice from Service Providers?
- 7:30 PM-11:30 PM - Customer Appreciation Event
- 8:00 AM-10:00 AM - BRKRST-2362 - Deploying Performance Routing
- 10:30 AM-11:30 AM - GENKEY-5565 - Closing Guest Keynote: Guy Kawasaki
- 12:00 PM-2:00 PM - BRKARC-2002 - Network Diagnosis: Prevent, Prepare, Repair
Posted in Announcements
June 26, 2009 at 5:07 p.m. UTC
I went to Orlando last year. I found the IPv6 sessions to be very informative. Looks like they are going deeper this year than last. I'm a bit jealous...
June 26, 2009 at 6:01 p.m. UTC
June 30, 2009 at 10:46 p.m. UTC
For those of us not able to attend Cisco is hosting most of the content Virtually.
There is a free registration that will allow you to get 16 breakouts plus the key-notes.
Or pay a small registration fee and get access to over 300 breakouts.
July 2, 2009 at 11:25 a.m. UTC
Enjoy your self. If possible try to post on multicast maintenance.
July 4, 2009 at 7:34 p.m. UTC