Have you been looking for a better way to model your network infrastructure? Check out what we're doing with NetBox! Open source and widely extensible, NetBox has enabled thousands of organizations to automate their networks like never before possible.
By stretch | Friday, October 3, 2008 at 5:49 a.m. UTC
Some goings-on to occupy your time this fine Friday:
- Ivan Pepelnjak at IOS Hints is running a poll to see which social networking sites are most used by networking professionals. Cast your vote!
- Brandon Carroll of GlobalConfig.net has been recruited to blog at ITworld.com. Way to go dude!
- Greg Ferro at Etherealmind presents the beginning of an interesting argument for favoring certifications over experience when evaluating potential hires. While I suspect I will disagree with some of his conclusions, his is a very valid perspective and well worth the read.
- Steve's running an easter egg contest over at Networking-Forum.com. Win swag or an Amazon gift card!
- There are stirrings about a critical vulnerability in TCP. Despite the lack of any public proof of concept, the general consensus seems to be that the vulnerability is likely real. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.
Posted in Random
Comments have closed for this article due to its age.