Cisco Security Advisories for 24 March 2010
By stretch | Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 6:15 p.m. UTC
Cisco has released another batch of security advisories in keeping with their twice-annual release cycle:
- Cisco IOS Software IPsec Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Software NAT Skinny Call Control Protocol Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching Packet Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Software H.323 Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS Software Session Initiation Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS Software Crafted TCP Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
You can keep on top of both scheduled and out-of-cycle advisories by subscribing to Cisco PSIRT's RSS feed.
About the Author
Jeremy Stretch is a network engineer living in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area. He is known for his blog and cheat sheets here at Packet Life. You can reach him by email or follow him on Twitter.
Posted in News