Putting the twit in twitter

By stretch | Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 11:06 a.m. UTC

Not wanting to be left out of the loop, I decided to try out Twitter. You can find my ramblings at twitter.com/packetlife. Though to be honest, I'm not sure why you'd want to. I'm not a very interesting person.

Posted in Announcements

Comments

Ferret999 (guest)
August 1, 2008 at 9:37 p.m. UTC

Maybe you are right :-) but boy you produce a mean blog and notes so I think I will stick with you for a while yet. Penciled in any dates for the written yet?

stretch
August 1, 2008 at 11:40 p.m. UTC

Not yet, but I'm running out of excuses. I do want to wait until it starts to cool down a little; helo rides in 120+ degree weather are no fun. Plus, it'll take me a few days of hopping around bases just to get to Baghdad from what I hear. (Consider that next time you want to complain about a 30-minute drive to a testing center.)

Al (guest)
August 2, 2008 at 8:11 a.m. UTC

Hey man that's a lot of effort to get to an exam. I would just wait until I was back home. Your blog is enough proof of how good you are. But then I've never understood the obsessive desire for "IE". I have a permanent job meaning no pressure to sit exams. I guess the certificate is worth having on the contractor market.

Ferret999 (guest)
August 2, 2008 at 10:21 p.m. UTC

Yea but how many people have such an interesting trip to get to the exam centre. Besides you could do a great post on your trip to the test centre complete with photos when you do get there.

Nickelby Thane (guest)
August 5, 2008 at 5:44 a.m. UTC

I think the reason we have a 'desire' for IE it's because it's either

1. Personal challenge
  2. Salary increment
  3. Wanting to be part of an elite group :-)

And I think it's good 'stretch' put himself on twitter. It's always fun to follow the guys who call themselves 'boring' but in truth, they are not :P

Comments have closed for this article due to its age.